Resultat 1 till 9 av 9

Ämne: (eurorack) FLUX - Temporal Modulation Rhythm Sequencer

nidas
    nidas är uppkopplad nu
    nidass avatar
    Veteran

(eurorack) FLUX - Temporal Modulation Rhythm Sequencer

Ser ut som en rätt annorlunda sequencer... lyckad kickstarter som nu är i nästa fas - har upgraderats och förbättrats med fler in / utgångar och sd kort. Pre-order 475£

Flux is a complex rhythm sequencer for Eurorack based on our Temporal Modulation Synthesis algorithm.
    Flux includes algorithms for realistic rhythm synthesis & true polyrhythms.
    12 Gate and 4 CV outputs allow Flux to act as the rhythmic heart of your modular synth.

https://www.tmsynthesis.com/flux-info

https://youtu.be/1xm53aoG3TU
    Senast redigerat av nidas den 2020-10-14 klockan 11:15. Anledning: länkade till rätt youtube film...

rickardg84
    rickardg84 är inte uppkopplad
    rickardg84s avatar
    Senior
    Tycker den verkar tokbra verkligen. Frågan är hur jobbig den är att programmera med den lilla displayen?

altemark
    altemark är inte uppkopplad
    altemarks avatar
    Veteran
    Jag borde få min i slutet av månaden, kan avrapportera.

altemark
    altemarks avatar
    Veteran
    A new firmware update is available, making a first pass at addressing some of the common feedback on the UI. Firmware update V1.02 can be downloaded from here!.

Open Beta V1.02, UI Update

General UI Updates
    The box indicating the active step on the UI is now thicker and blinks to make it easier to see which step is currently being edited
    Holding the * button while navigating the main UI now jumps between pages
    Main UI pages now show the active channel and step at the top of the page (visible on CV page now also)
    Changed the on screen text for coarse parameter change from 'X10' to '*' to match the interface button
    The Green and Blue colours of channels 2 & 3 are now much brighter (if this is still not bright enough, I will edit again in the next update)
    Fixed an issue with step outlines temporarily disappearing while selecting a step to edit when long steps are active
    The active page dots are now larger

​Preset UI Updates
    All actions in the preset UI are now confirmed by clicking the right encoder button
    The right encoder button now has 3 modes selectable at the top of the UI: Save, Delete & Load
    Deleting a file is now instant and achieved by scrolling to it in Delete mode and right clicking (no need to enter the name)
    Loading a file is now achieved by scrolling to it and right clicking in Load mode
    Left click is no longer used
    The UI skips the Name params when in Delete or Load mode (much faster to navigate)
    Automatically overwrite preset added to Save mode (much quicker to save iterations)
    UI text updated
    The UI now remembers which parameter was last active when switching between the main UI and uSD screen making switching between the two to make edits, iterations, loads and saves much faster
    Only around 10 days left to finish assembly and then I will be creating a much needed full user manual and tutorial demos covering all functionality! Please send any urgent user questions via email or via the contact form on the website in the meantime for the fastest response arty:

altemark
    altemarks avatar
    Veteran
    Inte fått min än, men många idéer om hur man ska använda den.

En fundering är hur det skulle funka tillsammans med solenoider? Finns det såna som är tillräckligt tåliga för att hantera mer intensiv hantering?

altemark
    altemarks avatar
    Veteran
    Vad sägs om t ex "85 inbyggda LFO:er"? Firmwaredax!

Flux firmware update ‘Open Beta V1.05’ is now available for download!

The highlight features of the new update are the addition of 85 internal LFOs in a new 'Evolve' modulation UI & a new probability-per-step parameter. The full patch notes, a new user manual, a firmware update guide and an overview of the new features are included in the firmware zip file and available for download now!

jgb
    jgb är uppkopplad nu
    jgbs avatar
    Fjomp
    Har du fått den än? I sådana fall, hur är den?

altemark
    altemarks avatar
    Veteran
    Den är fådd sedan länge, men massa livsskitjox har gjort att den inte ens fått ström och startats upp :| I have ideas, though. Tänker mig att det är en sån modul det är bättre att cleara rätt bra med tid/fokus så att man får behålla lusten att lära sig traktera den som ett instrument.

jgb
    jgb är uppkopplad nu
    jgbs avatar
    Fjomp
    Livet ja, kommer ivägen för det mesta. Bah. Men bra att spara den tills du har tid med den på riktigt!

Liknande ämnen

1. Eurorack-sequencer
    Av PeterH i forum Modularer & sånt
    Svar: 67
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-04-18, 11:40
  2. Sequencer Eurorack
    Av deleted user i forum Modularer & sånt
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-02-14, 19:09

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar