handdator

Visa fullständig version : Crossfade i Sound Forge 8

indigo
2007-05-26, 14:12
Hej 99an,

Sitter med lite skolarbete och försöker lista ut hur sound forge´s crossfade funkar.
Vet inte om jag missat något eller är allmänt degig i huvudet men jag får det inte att fungera som jag vill. Hjälpfilen säger följande:

1. Choose the Edit tool .

2. Click to position the cursor where you want to crossfade the contents of the clipboard.

3. From the Edit menu, choose Paste Special, and then choose Crossfade from the submenu. The Crossfade dialog is displayed.

Tips:

Hold Ctrl while dragging a file or region from the Explorer window to an open data window or while dragging a selection from one data window to another (press Ctrl after starting the drag, or you will switch to Zoom mode). Data will be crossfaded at the cursor position where you drop the data. The cursor will change to a , and an L or R is displayed next to the cursor when pasting only to a left or right channel.

Click the right mouse button while dragging to toggle mix, crossfade, and paste drag-and-drop modes.

4. In the Crossfade dialog, choose a setting from the Preset drop-down list or adjust the controls to specify how audio will be mixed:

Item
Description

Source Start and End levels
Drag the Start level and End level faders to adjust the linear fade applied to the source data before mixing with the destination.

The fade is applied to the overlapping area between the source and destination data (displayed as Crossfade length in the lower right-hand corner of the dialog). If you perform a crossfade close to the end of a file, the crossfade length may be shortened, producing a more abrupt fade.

Destination Start and End levels
Drag the Start level and End level faders to adjust the linear fade applied to the destination data.

Destination data following the crossfade end point is not affected.

Start crossfade at
When no selection is present, the linear fade starts at the cursor position. When there is a selection in the destination data window, you can perform the crossfade starting at the beginning or end of the selection:

Click the Start of selection radio button to start the crossfade at the beginning of the selection.

Click the End of selection radio button to start the crossfade at the end of the selection.

Tune
When crossfading two sound files, phase cancellation of some frequencies often occurs. Very small delays can cause audible differences in tone quality. The Tune control allows you to minimize (or maximize, if you so desire) this effect.

Notes:

This command has no effect if the clipboard is empty.

Crossfading data of different sample rates will cause the data on the clipboard to play at the same rate as the destination file.

5. Click OK to close the Crossfade dialog and crossfade your audio.

Någon som har lust att förklara? Är det inte bara att markera området och sedan välja crossfade egentligen?

Mvh// indigo

encore
2007-05-26, 14:23
Indigo: Om det fungerar i 8:an som det fungerar i 6:an så tar man två klipp, markerar det ena i rätt längd, kopierar. Byter till sample 2, ställer in startposition och väljer Paste Special - Crossfade. Sen väljer man om man vill crossfade:a mellan sample 1 -> 2 eller tvärtom, eller bara mixa dom, beroende på hur man ställer reglagen.

indigo
2007-05-26, 15:15
Det här när man byter till sample 2. Markerar man på nytt på eller hur menar du?

encore
2007-05-26, 16:21
Antingen så markerar man hela den biten man vill crossfaden ska beröra, eller så gör man bara ett enkelklick och markerar var den ska börja crossfade:a.